BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS: 102988B)
About this course
This qualification provides students with an in-depth understanding of the issues confronting today’s business leaders. The course covers a wide range of strategic areas, including risk management, change management and strategic planning. Based on real workplace cases and situations, students will have the opportunity to make recommendations and strategic decisions. Essential skills for our fast moving and
changing business environment.
Students successfully completing this course will be awarded the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015.
Graduates of this course will benefit from achieving higher level skills and understanding in strategic thinking and strategic planning. Graduates will be able to pursue senior management roles including managing teams or providing strategic leadership.
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management or other relevant qualification/s
- Substantial vocational experience in management without a formal qualification.
- IELTS band score of 5.5 (Academic or general version) or equivalent internationally recognized exam result in line with DHA regulations or
- IELTS band score of 5.0 (Academic or general version) then Satisfactory completion of ELICOS or ESL up to 20 weeks at upper intermediate level or
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification from an English language speaking country.
Candidates must have one of the following:
- successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- successful completion of Diploma of Leadership and Management or other relevant qualification/s
- work experience demonstrating an underpinning knowledge in the field of management
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNER (RPL) AND CREDIT TRANSFER
Parts of the course may be exempted for applicants able to demonstrate that they have achieved the level of skills and knowledge equivalent to the unit they seek credit for through work experience, life experience or similar study elsewhere. This is to be confirmed with the institute at the time of enrolment.
Face-to-face classroom based training, individual and group based activities, group discussions and structured self-study activities.
Presentations, observations and written assessments such as case study analyses, reports, portfolios of work, reviews of documentation and written responses.
This qualification enables graduates to undertake studies at a higher education level such as a Bachelor Degree or seek higher level employment opportunities
COURSE LENGTH & FEES
DURATION: Full time 48-52 Weeks with 40 weeks of training.
TUITION FEES: $10000
RESOURCES & MATERIALS FEE: AUD$300 (Mandatory)
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organizational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organization|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMKG606||Manage international marketing programs|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems|
|BSBCOM603||Plan and establish compliance management systems|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|